Welcometo Giggle And Grow
Our goal is to provide a warm, open environment where children feel safe enough to ask questions, explore and seek answers. We challenge every child to surpass his or her own personal best and help them over the hills and thru the valleys of these lovely growing years.
Our mission is to introduce every child with a warm, loving, friendly atmosphere that promotes exploration, language, critical thinking, questioning and discovery. We focus on the importance of the process of learning along with an emphasis on caring and respect for those around us. We commit to emphasize the total developmental needs of each child: cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically. The centre is devoted to the child by creating an engaging learning environment that supports their uniqueness and individuality. Each child is challenged and encouraged to succeed with his or her fullest potential in an environment where they are loved.
The ultimate vision for our facility is twofold, and rooted in both the present and the future. For the present, our goal is for young professionals and working parents to feel good about their childcare choice, and that their children are safe, engaged, educated while they are giggling & growing. And for the future, we want these children to warmly reminisce at their experience at their experience with us, and see it as a cherished part of their childhood.
Early childcare promotes an overall growth of a child. Remember a child always learns from another child!
- Mental Development
- Social Development
- Physical Development
We prepare the child for future schooling and comfortable transition into the conventional schooling setup.
- Develop Cognitive & Language Skills
- Develop Math & Reading Skills
- Adopt Learning PracticesDevelop Motor Skills
After-school Evening Care
Being a young professional and a working parent is not less than being a Super Hero. While you are busy at work we make sure that your kids are not missing anything in their lives.
- Gradual transformation from school hours
- Focus on self-care
- Art & Craft
- Range of Fun & Engaging Activities
- Music & Singing
A professional sport at an early age teaches a child confidence, leadership, competitiveness and most importantly it prepares you for life.
- Self-Defense Classes
- Physical Fitness
- Adopt Learning Practices
- Group, City, State & National Level Tournaments
The warmest temperature but the coolest time at Giggle And Grow! All we do is let go and have fun with our lovely little monsters.
- Pool Party
- Mango Party
- Face Painting
- Art & Craft
- Full Daycare option available for school going kids
THE BEST POSSIBLE START
Founder & Managing Head: Ritvik Chauhan
Born and brought up in Chandigarh, an aspiring pilot turned software engineer, a business student by choice and an aspiring entrepreneur by will, is the long story short for the 18 month old kid who managed to struggle with his older peers during early childhood. However the lesson taught at that age has transformed into an ideology and understanding that how important childcare and learning from peers can be.
After pursuing his Masters in Business from Australian School of Business, he continued to explore the modes of education at various age groups in different cultures. The sole experience of living alone while one is away from the parents was overwhelming, which motivated him to explore the field of early childcare.
Mentors & co-founders:
Mr. Arun Chauhan & Mrs. Sadhna Chauhan
Back in 1992, with the intention to give back to the society, Mr. & Mrs. Chauhan turned their hobby into an institution and started a pre-primary school after nurturing their elder daughter through the kindergarten. With her knack for teaching, Mrs. Sadhna Chauhan trained and managed many teachers while expanding a class year by year. Putting her younger son at the age of 18 months in the same school, she nurtured many other kids as her own. Since its inception, the school run and managed by their father’s charitable trust has managed to foster the lives of many, including differently-abled and under privileged children. While building on to the journey of ‘Learning by Doing’, they have today successfully managed to supervise staff and children for 25 years and continuing to improve the quality of learning towards this noble work to nurture young minds who will grow up to become responsible citizens.
We pledge each day to strive
- To be role models, creating an atmosphere where respect for one another and ourselves manifests itself in everything we do.
- To provide qualified, caring and enthusiastic educators who will nurture each child’s learning, thinking and development.
- To offer a safe, secure environment where each child’s individual needs are recognized and respected.
- To enable creativity that will foster mental growth by providing opportunities for testing new ideas, new ways of thinking and problem solving that acknowledges and celebrates their uniqueness and diversity.
- To develop a curriculum based on observations, strengths, and interests of the children to nurture their development and offer experiences that help children learn about themselves and the world around them.
- To make transparent to parents, families and children the learning environment we are creating and sharing those milestones and achievements through a variety of assessments and documentation.
- To communicate effectively with parents to form a cooperative team, the key to fostering a child’s success. Communication provides opportunity for the child to reach their maximum potential both inside and outside the classroom.